Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Luvvly Lady Bible Lessons ✝️✨

 This morning while reading the bible I decided I wanted to start sharing the lessons I learn from the Bible with you gals. I try to read a chapter in the morning and a chapter a night. No less, but sometimes more. Before I used rot just read to say I read but I saw a video- I don't remember by whom- and the person said that when reading you shouldn’t view from a logical standpoint or try to memorize full books and things bu you should memorize verses and principles so that you can apply them to your life. That really helped me because for some reason I feel like I needed to read the whole Bible immediately and remember every word by some point. Now I read one chapter and I just started to take notes today but I’m glad I did so I could share exactly what I learned with you guys. I will a blog list for our bible lessons. 

 Today I want to talk about how God is the potter and we are the clay. (Isaiah 64:8)     

Im just gonna quote my notes

“ A potter forms clay for a purpose. Whether that purpose is to make their house look good and people praise them for it or serve as a tool. In the same way, God creates us in his image (Genesis 1:26) for a purpose (Jeremiah 29:11). Whether  that purpose is to make his house/kingdom look good (Matthew 5:16) so people praise him like David or to serve as a tool for a specific mission or purpose like Moses. In Ezekiel 4:1-3, the lord is telling Ezekiel to take clay and draw Jerusalem on it, then siege it. This would be a sign to the people of Israel. How I view it is if they are the clay then they can’t be the potter, which means God is the potter. When a potter is shaping clay into what its supposed to be and the clay isn’t serving it’s purpose, the potter either smushes it and starts over forming it or, if the clay is permanently damaged for example dried, he would have to throw it away. A potter knows that all clay is useful and therefore only disposes of it when it can no longer be used. The only time God gives up on us, his clay, is if we do an unbeliever and can’t change our ways anymore. In this case God is telling Israel that since they are a rebellious people and refuse to be and do what he asks, he’s smushing/beseiging them.”

List of principles/lessons

  1. We are the work of God’s hands
  2. God will never give up on us
  3. We have a purpose in Christ and it is not only appreciated but crucial
  4. We are created in God’s image and likeness
Well that’s the word I got for 08/05/26 in the morning but as always we need to end with a prayer. Dear Jesus, We thank you for waking us up this morning and allowing us another chance to repent and accept you. We thank you for grace and mercy. We thank you for who you are and dying on the cross for our sins. Today, Lord, I just want to ask that my brother or sister’s fruits be renewed and they be strengthened in the spirit. I ask that they understand we were all created in your image and therefore love not only themselves but all people. I ask that you bless them with what you have for them and your will be done in their life. We love you, thank you, and praise you forever. In Jesus name, Amen! Make sure you comment any and all of your thoughts or questions. This is me signing off, 
Love you Luvvly Ladies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Luvvly Lady Bible Lessons ✝️✨

 This morning while reading the bible I decided I wanted to start sharing the lessons I learn from the Bible with you gals. I try to read a ...